Hot House Yoga is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy will set out how we will use your personal information. Please read through it carefully.
We May Collect and Process The Following Data About You?
- Information that you submit online via our site when you register and/or login.
- Information you complete on the new start form.
- Any correspondence you send to us or when you email us.
- Details of your visit to our site and the resources you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data).
- Reservations you make for classes.
- Billing information stored via our client management software - Stripe.
How Will We Use Your Information?
- To ensure that our site's content is presented as effectively as possible.
- For internal purposes such as quality control, site performance and system administration.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To provide you with information on our products and services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree).
- To create reports to assist with future marketing.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you.
- We only keep your information as long as necessary.
How Do We Use Pixels On Our Website?
- A Facebook Pixel in implemented across all of our website pages. The Pixel collects information about users who visited the site and feeds that information into our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this via post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer we may contact you via email and/or SMS with information about products or services that are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer we may contact you via email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way then please tick the relevant box when completing forms or contact a member of staff directly at Hot House Yoga and request to be removed from the email list.
Where Do We Transfer Your Information To?
- With the exception of our client management software Glofox we will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area ("EEA).
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- We may share your information with any companies that are currently or in the future responsible for the Hot House Yoga class booking system.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer.
- If we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
- All your information is stored on secured servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or any other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you suspect someone else knows your login details you must contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site from time to time may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites should have their own privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before submitting your information to the site.
- You have the right to access your own information and should direct any request for your information to us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information to any other companies or organisations for marketing purposes.
- If you have a complaint about how we have used your information you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office.
How to Contact Us